View Single Post
Old 01.15.2010, 07:26 AM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Does anyone actually read that and find it appealing? It makes me want to throttle someone.

Unfortunately - and I'm Herr Rail will agree with this - the sort of people who find that appealing are precisely the sort of people who are least suited to talking on the subject. Hopefully it'll only be a matter of time before I join the legion of cunts who jump up to talk about precisely this sort of shite, adding to the landfill of unnecessary, fatuous toss.

Part of the problem is that there are any number of people - including a few people here -who could provide an interesting and enlightening talk on the subject of noise, but would mostly be too antagonised by the academalese to follow through..

Yes, I know I'm a prick, thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|