View Single Post
Old 09.19.2018, 12:19 PM   #10829
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
More than just the lack of competition, it's the way everything seems designed solely to cater to a couple of (undoubted) megastars.At a different level, obviously, but it's the exact point I was making about Chichorito, and players like him, being gradually phased out, as teams try to emulate the more fluid style associated with the new generation of managers, of which Tuchel is obviously a part. For me it's less about PSG, who are, after all, only doing what Real were doing during their Galactico era, I just think that models dying and while there'll always be a place for players like Neymar, I don't think the new managers (by which I suppose I mean post-Pep) would be interested in him the way he plays for PSG. He'd be expected to contribute far more.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|