View Single Post
Old 11.15.2007, 07:43 AM   #24
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I take it people here either never have seen, or are completely ignoring Jim's contributions to live Sonic Youth. If you had it would be crazy to say "he didn't enjoy it" and that "he wasn't imporant in a creative way" well that is just absurd! poor jim getting no credit for the five or six years he worked with a group... that must suck!

thats bit harsh there. he didnt enjoy the touring part of the youth. he wasnt a major songwriter in the youth. i have seen jim live with the youth and i am not ignoring his part... his part is obvious on murray st and on parts of nurse but thats it. he wasnt the be all and end all of sonic youth. he left, the youth are still going so there is the proof! as too say he gets no credit... thats absurd... please read posts before replying to them!

its hard to get your point accross when misinterpretation is all part of the game!