View Single Post
Old 06.26.2009, 10:17 AM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I believe that michael's sexuality was stunted, that he was a very asexual person, stuck with the pre-pubescent mentality.
the first case which was settled out of court, who can say? plenty of people out there who will sue a superstar under false pretenses to get $$$$
the second case he was acquited when the kid could not identify michael's genitals. terrible stuff.
Michael had hundreds, if not thousands of near-death chronically ill children to Neverland Ranch togive them some sort of fun, to let them experience a carnival/theme park, with full staffs of nurses and doctors and care people, all at no cost to the kids or their families.
and only two have ever claimed sexual molestation.

when michael was 11-13 in the jacksons, he would have to share room with his brothers who would eb fucking groupies in front of him. think about what that would do to a young kid, warping his mind and shit. especially a kid raised jehova's witness.