Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.06.2017, 03:39 PM   #80
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
You know what is pathetic? something like 90% of all murderguns (pistols, rifles, etc.) are owned by around 20% of the population. That means that those who own guns usually own more than a dozen each. who doesn't love a great collection of killing implements? How big is the ratio of these multiple-gun owning white people as opposed to multiple-gun owning brown people?
I wonder.

Guns and a,mo and maintenance are all expensive.

in the interest of random statements
we have
a bb gun from my wife’s childhood (for pests)
a 22lr rifle (used to be for pests, needs repair, but bb is safer, so not sure i wanna fix)
a 20ga shotgun (for the home— only thing i’ve shot is a rattler)
a magnum .357 revolver (for “home defense” and late-night highway travel because trust me 911 does not work in the ghetto).

and i have considered an AR, yeah. the caliber/ low recoil is a lot more user friendly than either shotgun or revolver. .223 is like buttah
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|