Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 08.01.2006, 03:07 PM   #88
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Once again Lips, yr not looking at things in a rational way. Just because something is very beautiful, or seems true, doens't mean it really is. ALl that glitters is not gold. I don't find Christianity to be all that beautiful a religion. Most religions have their good aspects and their bad aspects. Chrisitianity is just as fucked as many other religions. I has many good aspects and many of Christ's devoted followers are good people, but come on. You can't just beleive in something just because it sounds pretty. Search yr soul. Use yer brain. Think long and hard about the universe and the soul and the mind and nature. You might just come to different conclusions. If you don't and you still come right back to the way you are right now, then that is perfectly fine. I just want people to stop swallowing what is just handed to them and search themselves for answers.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|