Thread: disney artists
View Single Post
Old 04.10.2009, 07:09 AM   #18
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
i love how many sexual comments are in a thread about performers who coincidentally happen to be underaged girls, if this site wasn't packed with ironic hip types it would be kind of worrisome haha

that said, 16 is okay in canadia so i would hit that shit, i'm actually joking but i'm not

aly and aj are associated with hollywood records which i think is owned by disney, and they've been in disney shows, but they made christian music before getting involved in disney and i think they(or their managers) have some control over their careers. whereas some of the other disney people got all their singing/dancing/acting lessons through disney and have never worked for anyone else, and likely have their DNA patterns copyrighted by disney.the jonas brothers have promised to stay virgins until marriage, i don't know what they do in their private lives but if i was a 16 year old celebrity i would quickly earn the nickname "caligula" jonas

i'm so ashamed that i've taken the time to think about this

for good measure:

wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|