View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 06:24 AM   #3788
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck, just came back from the good internets hugely disappointed-- first, all the streams were shit and unwatchable (i can deal with blur but not with frozen video), two, weidenfeller got thrown out and dortmund lost HARD.

btw, i had no idea higuaín had moved to naples-- and benitez too!

anyway--

PAIN.

ps- at least bayern won yesterday. but i couldn't watch it.

Didn't see the Dortmund game but reports are saying the score flattered them. But then Napoli are a very good side at the moment.

All the headlines here are inevitably about Basel beating Chelsea. I love how the English press act disappointed when a big English club loses to a 'lesser' team when, in reality, the journalists seem to revel in it. Just like when it happens to the England side.

Love Klopp's angry-face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5nb1jPjis
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|