View Single Post
Old 02.15.2013, 05:51 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
No disdain. Your statement that you were "mixed up thinking it was a tektite kind of thing", along with the thread title, led me to believe you somehow felt tektites were extraterrestrial...

Surely, you can see MY confusion. I'll never attempt to correct you again, Your Smartiness.

I don't mind be corrected, its when people do it egoistically to inflate themselves that I say to them, "Eat a fat dick."

You and Robert have an agenda where y'all think I am stupid to science simply because I am a religious person, in that sir, you are wrong. Do I take this forum seriously enough to always write in the kind of nomenclature that reflects some kind of term paper? No. I don't really give a shit that much to appease the haters.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|