View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 04:32 PM   #369
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
That track does sound ill, but I usually find myself getting tired of their sort of music before an album ends. I am not the biggest east coast guy though, I must say.

Speaking of East Coast duos... I've been trying to get into The Underachievers, but just don't find them all that interesting. They just don't bring enough to the table to be competitive/interesting in 2014. They mostly rap about the same old shit with a wider variety of drug references. I've only listened to Lords of Flatbush and while I didn't dislike it, I felt really let down and fairly uninterested.
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|