View Single Post
Old 05.12.2010, 03:16 PM   #7
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, the "bandmates" are ridiculous as hell, thanks for reminding me. It's like she was trying to get the 2nd-best Guns N Roses imitation to play for her or something. These people are beyond faceless, even compared to the other Hole lineups. And I think that's the point. The music mags don't even bother to pretend to interview Hole as a band anymore, it's always Courtney alone.

Compared to, say, Melissa, who probably stole the show a few times, and even Eric, who was quiet but thoughtful and insightful when he did speak, these people are ill-fitting to say the least, and absolutely absurd on so many levels. Like, what the hell is this Micko guy doing in her band? He's about 18, drugged out of his mind every show, a total hair metal cheeseball wearing a top hat in 2010, etc. Why is he in the fucking band? Why did he choose to be? Why did she choose him? Well, I know the answer to that one, it's like she's subconsciously trying to turn into Axl Rose. Listen to "Sunset Strip" and tell me I'm wrong.

They more I think about it, the sadder it is. That band had so much wasted potential. They could've been better than Nirvana but she was trying too hard to make them into Nirvana.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|