View Single Post
Old 02.16.2020, 05:58 PM   #12
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
G.X. Jupitter-Larsen is making a new movie called “Reference Desk” and has started a fundraiser (w/video) to get it made. One of the perks is this brand new collaboration tape between GX and PAINJERK.

PAINJERK tape $20
Sissy Spacek CD $20
Wellenfeld CD $20
Hal Hutchinson split LP $20
......and many more perks at different prices!

GX & PAINJERK - Reference Desk

"...Once upon a time, when I finally moved to Los Angeles, I would often hang out at the Hollywood branch of the public library. I didn’t have my laptop with me at the time so I took advantage of the free web access the library offered.

It was at this institution where I met a pair of elderly women, who apparently were the heads of some local communist think tank. They gave me a lead on a small live-in studio space I could rent. It turned out to be the middle room of an extension built behind a radio station in East Hollywood.

The walls were paper thin. On the other side of my north wall was a very active mosque. Behind my south wall was a very loud hip-hop recording studio. During many hours of the day, an unintentional live mix of communal prayer and rap would fill my space.

My whole life, I’ve always found public libraries to be tranquil gateways to fantastic noises. Hollywood was no exception..."

- GX Jupitter-Larsen
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|