View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 10:55 AM   #1943
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I can appreciate all the show does, but it is not entertaining to me.

The only comparison I can think of is when my wife and I watch a documentary about Egypt. I geek out HARD over the technology and science behind the many attempts to explore ancient ruins, and deeply appreciate the patience and rigor of the awesome scientists as they work for year sometimes to gather the data they need. I find that deeply engrossing.

My wife, however, could give a flying fuck about that shit. She wants to know and learn new substantive information about Egypt itself, which in documentaries like the one I describe above, is really a secondary matter. She is just waiting to see what the discovery is (which of course is the very last thing they discuss).

When it comes to Drag Race, my bro and my wife love it like I state in the former, while I sit purely like my wife in the latter example. I find the endless posturing and snark and catfighting deeply boring, an superfluous to the actual "competition" that is supposed to be taking place.