View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 04:43 PM   #36
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I did not know where the subway actually ran.

hell, I was shocked a decade ago when I found out it existed!

most people in LA have no idea. I just took my homegirl on it for the first time ever for her last friday when we went to see deftones@ Jimmy Kimmel. It is a great system, a bit expensive to build (something like a $1billion per mile) but a trip none-the-less.. LA has everything, we just hide a lot of the dope shit.

The subway runs from Union Station in downtown to the North end of the Valley and also to the Mid-Wilshire area downtown..

the first time I rode it I got all confused when I came out to the street, I had no idea which way was up down, east west..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|