View Single Post
Old 03.06.2012, 07:34 PM   #1204
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
It was a fantastic game. I really thought Arsenal would pull it off but they just seemed to run out of steam towards the end - although Van Persie nearly nicked it at the end.

Anyone watch the QPR documentrary on the BBC over the weekend? Genuinely depressing account of how money, and the people who chase it, are ruining English football. If you can, catch it on the iPlayer; easily the best documentary about the current game that I've seen.

And who will replace AVB in the summer? Supposedly there's a shortlist drawn up of the main candidates.

Jose Mourinho - Favourite with the bookies but the rumour is that he's burnt too many bridges there to ever go back.

Pep Guadiola - Can't see it. He'll stay at Barcelona for at least another season

Rafa Benitez - The most likely although I don't think the Chelsea fans want him.

Fabio Capello - A better choice than his England experience suggests. Brilliant club manager but would he put up with Abramovich's meddling?

David Moyes - He'd be a great move but again, would he put up with Abramovich and would the Chelsea board and the fans see him as too unambitious an apointment.

Gus Hiddink - Abramovich wants him but he's making too much money already in Russia.

Personally I think it'll be Benitez
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|