View Single Post
Old 05.28.2012, 05:19 PM   #31330
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
why is gast allowed to post so much?

because the rest of us simply lurk and allow him the bandwidth by default. if we all just would keep posting like we used to, then perhaps we'd fill up the threads, but in the meantime, gast fills up the gap with free-associative gibberish. for all we know, he is a bot. of course, the inside joke is I understand most people already know who he really is. I understand gast is a troll created for fun awhile back by a regular from the forum, but we've all just let it get out of control. I could be mistaken, but I've been politely rolling on that assumption..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|