View Single Post
Old 09.18.2013, 12:52 PM   #17435
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so what's wrong with action films? it's a summer blockbuster. and it's well-done action.

the fans expect more. Star Trek was always about more than just the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i listen to 300-year-old music on a daily basis -- i "get performance today" on the radio. today they had a beethoven musical puzzle (some kids song w/ the archduke trio).i also listen to old whorehouse music from 100 years ago.

I don't buy it, its just laziness and pandering. Even Star Wars tried to create 'alien' music in the bar scene, maybe it didn't work.

I'm not asking for an intellectual masterpiece, but some intelligence would be nice. Anyway, as it was explained to me, this franchise of ST is in another time zone, so the studio can do whatever they want with the characters.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|