View Single Post
Old 06.11.2006, 07:39 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome.

Went out to a garage.. I played white 2 the other day.. hooked it from the cd player to a huge bass amp, turned it to about 3 on the volume (because it was already shaking the fucking garage at 1), fucking passed the weed while listening to the low tones at 4 in the morning and smoking heeeeeeeerb with a strobe light on and a fog machine.

Sunn is awesome, I also enjoy listening to them in the graveyards at night...

The only problem with sunn is how simplistically ridiculous it is -- these guys are making a shit load of money and I can do the same exact shit if I had their equipment. However, i'm glad there's at least one band like this out there, though there are actually more like 50000 bands out there like this :/

Sunn appreciation thread and smoking weed while listening to low frequencies in the dark thread or something. Continue.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|