View Single Post
Old 09.28.2006, 03:41 AM   #18
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
(been refraining self to say that movie isnt smth spectacular. much yyys in it. its good as fast referrence to bands of that time, but if one was expert on those -am not- wouldnt be that amazed).

I totally agree... I've been reluctant to say that I found the whole thing a massive disappointment 'cause I don't like pissing on peoples enthusiasm... I actually posted a lengthy criticism of the movie a while back so I won't go into it again now... it's definitely worth seeing... so rent it... just don't expect anything massively coherent or insightful from the director.

There is definitely room for a well researched, insightful and creative documentary about the No Wave movement and I wish to fuck that I could do it!!!!!!

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|