View Single Post
Old 11.24.2017, 07:14 AM   #21811
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
It made me like Kaufman more and Carry less. I thought his whole spiel at The end was borderline patronizing. And while i sort of agree with him about “disappearing” it’s very easy for someone to say that who basically has no financial worries.

Still love Kaufman though.

Agreed. The whole situation with the death of his ex- girlfriend stinks so that makes me like him even less.

The bit where he was saying "I decided I didn't wanna do anything I didn't have to" was bullshit. It's easy for him to say when he's tens of millions of dollars in his bank account.

Plus the whole thing where he constantly kept being a dick to Jerry Lawler was just stupid. To the point where Jerry Lawler had to take him aside to say that Kaufman was never like that off camera. Try-hard method acting in my eyes.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|