View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 06:53 AM   #74
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Minehead used to have one 'nightclub' (owned by a friend of mine). It shut down recently. Which is to say that if you want to drink after the bands are finished, you'll have to stock up before the bands starts. It wouldn't surprise me, given the problems the nightclub had, if there are enormous curfew problems with the bands.

I can't imagine they would hold ATP at a place where curfews would be a problem.

As for alcohol.. at ATP last year the pub on the site (Pontins in Camber Sands) stayed open practically all night. The live music in the venues finished at midnight, but the pub served alcohol and had DJs going til 5am... The only time there was "nothing" happening was between the hours of 5am and about midday. And during most of that "nothing" time there were still loud-music chalet-parties happening. And bonfires. And lots of people generally running around.

I myself spent a lot of time in the adventure playground in the pitch dark, climbing on the pirate ship and swinging on the swings.

If you wanted more alcohol than was available on site, you just popped into nearby Rye and went in the supermarket.

According to the ATP website, the NEW venue has a supermarket on-site and something like 7 bars/pubs... so..
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|