View Single Post
Old 12.08.2012, 01:31 PM   #2242
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i've seen the stadium (on TV) and yeah it looks tiny and primitive and crammed as fuck during matches. it guess it makes for a great atmosphere, but i'm thinking: more seats = more revenue = better players, in the long run? ferrari vs. horse buggy :P

anyway, dortmund got fucked by wolfsburg 3-2. fucking painful.

after a very wrong and wrongheaded penalty plus a red card on schmeltzer for a crime he did not commit, wolfsburg was ahead and dortmund had a hard time coping. with subotic already injured the dormtmund defense was weak and ... fucking shit, so annoying, unfair. i love that bayern is ahead in the bundesliga but they are peeling away so far they are going to be alone for the title and that makes for shit football. then again maybe the real competition is on the CL.

ps- frankfurt is equal to dortmund in points @27 after beating werder bremen 3-1. but bayern has 41 pts already. ouch.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|