View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 07:19 AM   #2
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
1. Do you think in black and white terms, re: logic, where either it is or it isn't...?

depends on the topic.?

2. Do you dream in black and white or color?

colour!

3. Photography: do you work in, or prefer black and white photography over color?

I find b/w more interesting personally.

4. TV or movies: Would you rather watch it in black and white or color?

whether the film is bw/colour really to me is less meaningful than how good or bad the film content is.

5. Visual art: do you like to work in, or prefer viewing black and white art over color?

personally I actually prefer monochromatic works or very limited colour. I find otherwise it can just get too.. complicated and messy. Colour in artwork is more and more difficult the more you contemplate it.

6. Clothing: Do you lean toward basic black and white or are you a splashy color dresser?

black mostly.

7. Do you believe that black is assoctiated with evil and white signifies all things good and pure?

how ridiculous no.

8. And finally, is Jesus black or white...???

Jesus was a mythological dude made up from a collection of stories from various cultures. So really Jesus was probably a bunch of different colours.