View Single Post
Old 05.26.2015, 09:14 PM   #1217
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
im proud to know a Mexican restaurant hole-in-the-wall that no other holy cost knows of on a sunday. they cook the best triple tacos with cilantro and onions with habanero sauce on the side. the polla asado is the best. wow the sauce they cook it in!!!

as far food goes. im so glad I've been on this only eat at lunch, eat once a day, diet for a year now. can't express how much better I feel as a human. some grain and meat and a vegetable or fruit during lunch. im not really starving myself because lunch is the most important meal I need. not hungry for the rest of the day. in my case, it's not what you eat but how much you eat. i'll splurge twice a week on whatever and indulge sometimes though. I love junk and good fast food.

if yr hungry just drink good water. if yr an alcoholic and feel yr getting too drunk....just drink good water. fresh well water if you can find it. I pay 4 dollars a gallon from someone I know who has the best well water around. it tastes like the opposite of poison. breath of fresh air.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|