View Single Post
Old 01.29.2018, 05:47 PM   #97
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
oh. A single. They should just call it that. But whatever. Grammy's still suck.

And I still don't get why a Netflix show would count as "an album". OH well.

Because almost all Netflix shows have accompanying playlists or digital soundtracks at this point. I’ll bet Chappelle’s is available in audio-only on iTunes or something.

But yeah, that is weird. I just assume that they’re up in the air about what the fuck constitutes all these terms in the age of overlapping pan-media, and they’re just playing it by ear.

Fucking Grammys are only cool when they make a legit good choice. I like the fact that Kanye has 21 of them, but if he didn’t, I’d think they were even more insane than they are.

We’re talking about the institution that gave Eric Clapton’s unplugged album AOTY over fucking NEVERMIND. The fuck? Fucking what? Whaaaaaat?

Not even a fucking album... not even a good LIVE album, beats the most important pop culture statement of the last 30 years. The fucking fuck?

It’s like the Oscars’ less civilized cousin. And, like the Oscars, I like them when it serves me to like them. Hate them when it doesn’t. When it gives me argument fodder for morons who don’t think The Dark Knight is a great film, I’m on board. When Blade Runner 2049 is snubbed, I’m spitting flames.

But I’m glad DAMN. didn’t win. It would take something away from it, I think. I do think Jay Z or even Lorie would have been a better choice than Bruno goddamn Mars though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|