View Single Post
Old 10.04.2017, 01:30 PM   #1761
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I don’t think she is stupid. I just don’t know why she takes roles like the dumb stripper girlfriend on “New Girl,” or the two-line, busty Psylocke in “X-Men: Apocalypse” when she’s clearly cut out for better things. Of course, what do I know? Might be all casting directors want from her. Which would be crappy as helll.

I don’t think you can really be stupid and also hold your own — not hold your own even, but be one of the high points of — an Aaron Sorkin show.

I saw all those other roles before I saw this one, so I’m just very pleasantly surprised by her. Damn good.

yeah it's a problem she's been having for a while now. like she can't be a feminist because she poses in a bikini or whatever. she's smart and funny but the casting & art directors see only a bimbo.

anyway here's an interview with her about a little bit of that

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-pervs-anymore

wow that is old! i used to watch her in "attack of the show" -- not sure if you ever saw that program, it was a bunch of nerd shit and a lot of fun
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|