View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 05:25 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
not necessarily, there are many eyes and Is out in internet land, and they all do not necessarily post. and further, I was going for preachy, as it gets the kind of shock value which we have seen, and I wanted to shock people. we have become desensitized to buzzwords and soundbites, I thought, 'if i dont frame this from an angle which is going to piss some people off, then nobody will notice at all!" and in this regard I have achieved flying colors. that is why I graduated from the Jerusalem School, which is to say, I learned from experience not necessarily education.

yeah but what they are noticing is the lust not the intended message. just saying. the many eyes are saying "preachy, accusatory"-- you're tuning them out.

hm, really. flies/vinegar etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|