View Single Post
Old 03.16.2017, 12:10 PM   #1389
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
dang homie. that's whats up. Did you make it inside or do you got one of them cazo's. What did you cook it with? use any coke?

yeah i make it inside in a dutch oven. use a whole boston butt, chunked

i have tried many recipes over the years with garlics and herbs and orange juic and the worst has orange rind-- that shit tastes bitter

all i do these days is rinse with water cut big chunks add salt slow cook on the stovetop or a 200F oven and let it sit there.

no cocaine, no salsa pato, no pulque, nothing.

once the fat is rendered and the meat falls off the bone it's done. really easy/lazy anyone can do it. pork and salt.

reason why i use minimal seasoning is that when i reheat/crisp i can change the seasoning for each meal

see, for example yesterday i stirfried teh cabbage instead of making slaw, so it tasted a bit chinese with sesame seed and soy sauce and a drop of fish sauce.

also i don't eat sugar. which brings me to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I recently stopped eating wheat (no more wheat bread, no more pizza, no more pasta, ever) and sugar (I eat something sweet here and there, but I highly reduced it) because of health problems. I'm feeling much better now.

ow man, sorry about your health. and congrats on quitting the cocaine known as sugar. it's a fucking terrible and addictive substance-- even baudelaire knew this. back in the day only pharmacists sold it.

as for wheat, YMMV, but yeah i've ditched most flours too. since i'm all day at the computer i have nowhere to burn all those carbs.

you don't have to miss pizza completely though-- look at the recipe for fathead pizza / fathead dough. it will blow your mind (and taste buds). you're welcome.

also if you've quit only wheat but not beans, i highly recommend a tasty tasty farinata. it's just garbanzo flour with water and olive oil in a very hot oven, added some broiled onions and rosemary to the mix (seasoning can vary). mark bittman has a good recipe in the new york times. others work as well (youtube, etc)

OH SO GOOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|