Thread: Who's a DJ?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 06:48 AM   #2
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
im a jockey of discs too. i used to hav a show in dublin on a pirate radio station callrd alcies restaurant, later then xfm (not the english station). that lasted about a year. ran an idie/punk club in dublin city with mates called dazed, that ran for a long time and now am trying to get something happening down here in my local small town of wexford.

im trying to get the local radio station to allow me to play but they have no intrest saying that "we already cater for independant music because we play coldplay, busted, u2 and nirvana" they dont have a clue and are more interested in keeping housewives and farmers happy by shit programming and death announcements.......

a podcast maybe a future project tho......