View Single Post
Old 12.29.2012, 03:12 PM   #16926
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I've been watching a lot of flashy action movies lately, mostly due to getting a new TV and PS3. The PS3 was a gift from my step-daughter's bio-dad, so she could play Little Big Planet online with him, and the new LED TV was because my old one kept turning green, and the only way to correct it was to rap on the glass with your knuckles, and after a full length movie, my fingers would be swollen and bruised. So put these two new acquisitions together, and I had to play with the blu-ray a bit.

The new Total Recall, one of the Transformers movies, and Premium Rush. The last one was decent, definitely felt like a 90's movie. The best part of it was Michael Shannon as the bad guy. I've never enjoyed an antagonist so much. Ther other two, well, they are what they are, in that they are really good for trying out new blu-ray capabilities, and little else. I will say, if you are feeling like watching Total Recall, do yourself a favor and watch the old one again instead.

Haven't watched a movie for a few days, because it's been Twin Peaks for a while now.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|