Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.25.2013, 11:31 AM   #86
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I'm aware the guys in black are nazis who Walt hired for various "jobs" in previous episodes. At the same time, it was clear Lydia Quayle was disappointed / mad they had not "taken care of" Skyler.

I just found it odd they were so easy handed in their dealings with Skyler and so matter of fact with Brock's mom......when in reality, she honesty didn't know a thing.

When you figured Brock's mom didn't know / hadn't seen Jessie in weeks while at the same time Skyler was plotting with Walt and eventually talking with authorities, the end result seems a little backwards to me.

OK, but the reason they killed brocks mom was to threaten jesse for trying to escape, not because she knew anything about the nazis, cos she didnt know anything at all about them. They wanted to send a message to Jesse - if you dont work for us, people you know and live are gonna die.

Skyler was living in a house surrounded by cops, under their watch constantly, she was the most high profile witness in a nation wide case. Killing her would be far too risky for the nazis. If they had killed her, the cops would immediately do everything they could to track them down. If Lydia hadnt told them to threaten her, they wouldnt even have gone near her.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|