View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 02:28 AM   #33
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I just got back home from the show. Oh my god, that was an amazing show.
I'll start w/ some stories. Right before picking up the tickets @ willcall, I'm walking up to The Orange Peel, & I see J. & the rest of Dino Jr. hanging out outside. I walked past J. wearing my J.Mascis+The Fog t-shirt, & Murph said,
"Cool shirt".
Now the actual show. Priestess sucked, & Dead Meadow was fucking awesome. The bass player is absolutely amazing live. I'm definetly getting into the Dead Meadows.
Now, Dinosaur Jr. What's there to say. J., Lou, & Murph have a show that could kick anyone's ass. Of course, I got there early so I was right up front on the left side of the stage. I'm still too much in awe to remember what all they played, but I'll remember every second for the rest of my life.
Finale;
After the 2nd encore was over, Murph looked in to the front row of the audience & tossed one of his drumsticks, & guess who came up w/ it.
I'll say it again, the show was fucking amazing.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|