View Single Post
Old 01.14.2018, 06:55 PM   #22007
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Three friends in high school. When an incident between the friends happens the lives and their friendships spiral down. Being deliberately vague here. This movie made a lot of best horror of the year lists. Yet, I'm not sure I'd even describe it as a horror movie. Its more in line with something like The River's Edge. Its not that the plot has plot twists or revelations either. Its about a friendship that goes really bad. I think it captures male friendship in a honest way, how aggressive it can be. I think its one of the most honest portrayals of adolescent friendships, it has gotten apt comparisons to Stand By Me in that way.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|