View Single Post
Old 09.27.2010, 11:45 AM   #296
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
That's bizarre -- I actually personally know probably 10 people in my town who love them (then again, many people in my small town have had decent tastes -- I remember that one time when probably 7 or 8 of us went to see Cerberus Shoal and Sleepytime Guerilla Museum, one of the best shows I've ever been to -- Cerberus Shoal played completely acapella for about 15 minutes!!!!!). Actually, me and my friend Lyrch -- that's how we met, we both had ATR shirts, since that was our favorite band many years ago. I think it's a cultural thing. They are somewhat well known here, because of the Spawn soundtrack and being on 120 Minutes/Amp and shit -- they have that Slayer connection ("Speed" as well as "No Remorse").

They played like 20 minutes from here with Rage and Wu Tang. Can you imagine? I was only 13 at the time, so I didn't have a ride, but man.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|