View Single Post
Old 09.25.2010, 03:42 PM   #286
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Been listening to this band for barley a year. I Love Torch of The Mystics. Jack's Creek is interesting. the one that's like 33003 Cross Dressers is crazy.. Didn't listen to it much, but it was cool too. I have a few more on my computer that didn't sound good at all. I still have them to try and listen to them again.
http://markprindle.com/bishop-i.htm
I love this interview! so interesting

I’ve had a lot of experiences throughout my life that I haven’t been able to explain. But if similar experiences happened to a particle physicist or an astronomer, they may find it quite easy to explain. But I’m not looking for explanations. And if it wasn’t for these events or specific time periods in my life where I feel that I was exposed to certain things, I may never have acquired any interest in esoteric studies.

When I was 9 or 10, I would often spend the night at my grandparent’s house and every time I did, I would have lucid dreams about devils, skeletons, skulls, emblazoned sigils on walls, and things of that nature. My Grandfather was a high degree Freemason (33rd degree), my Grandmother was high up in the Order of the Eastern Star, and my father was a 32nd degree mason. Now, I don’t know if these dreams had anything to do with that, and I will be the first to admit that this could easily be attributed to the active imagination of any child but to this day, I remember every tiny detail of those dreams and I can visualize them in crystal clear clarity as if they happened 30 seconds ago. They remain as little short films that I can replay at any time. The odd thing about that is that I can’t remember my dreams from last night. What does it all mean? Who knows, but I believe this early series of events somehow contributed to my interest in the occult later on.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|