View Single Post
Old 09.04.2009, 05:36 PM   #7908
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
That's why I'm trying to make something new and different and creative. I'm probably failing -- but at least I and a few others are trying. We live in an age where everything is so cheap... I mean, we can EASILY make compelling movies and musics for NO MONEY whatsoever but nowadays, you really have to comb the underground to find anything of any excitement. It's sad, especially when you look at mainstream films from the 80's. Watch "Used Cars" for example. A movie like that wouldn't exist today (and, admittingly, it wasn't a HUGE hit when it came out back then but it was still big enough). It's clever, funny, unique, and GOOD.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|