View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 10:06 AM   #161
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, you took that wrong way in your disdain for reggae. I didn't mention midnite's rapping to imyply your shit sucks so much as to point out just how good Midnite is. Click the link and decide for yourself. Also, i AM talking about hip hop, click the links and decide for yourself

Ok this is how awesome a guy I am: while nearly running late for work, I took a few minutes to skim the other vids (I had already viewed one of them) just to prove my respect for you and your taste in music.

I truly only had moments to spare, but I went through them on my phone while brushing my teeth, just enough to get a flavor for the songs, and honestly it sounded pretty good. Ok? I will spend more time with this artist later, because of your recomendation. I'll get back to you when I've had more to digest.

Will you do the same with ANY of the hip hop records I hyped last year that no one really bothered with? Underachievers? Open Mike Eagle? Black Milk? Diamond D's excellent Diam Piece record?

The way I see it, it's only fair that you do, considering the fact that not even louder or NR had much to say about any of these albums.

It's true we all (NR, louder, myself) share a lot in terms of our all time favorites (Kanye, Wu, HOV) and our taste in golden era classics (Midnight Marauders, 36 Chambers, Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Ready to Die, C3), and it's even fair to say that we tend to like the same new releases and Mixtapes....

But there are huge differences in what we think the best releases of the year are, and all three of us like artists that the other two hardly even acknowledge.

Just wanted to point that out. We haven't been echoing eachother, especially not in 2014/15. Last year I was ALL Underachievers, NR was bout Rick R$ay, and louder went for Piñata in the end. All great records, but I think Piñata was the only one that was a top 5 pick for all of us.

So be fair bra.
Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|