View Single Post
Old 08.28.2017, 01:12 PM   #40401
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
so a few weeks back the following people were in my town, on the same night:
- Maradona !! he was watching the PSV football match
- Bryan Adams, yeah who cares I know. But still, kind of rare that he chooses to play a concert in my town instead of anywhere else
-

!!! Not sure what he was doing, probably having dinner. His daughter lives in a small nearby town. She's into horses and that town has many of them. And if he's visiting, they always go to this one Italian restaurant.

cool huh? Must be said that I was abroad when this all happened :-(
But still cool that I'm having the same pyama's as Maradona bought!
He spent maybe more than a month on football camp with the team from Saudi Arabia that he's now coaching, in a small town near Eindhoven. And he was in the press all the time, such as:
- he went shopping in local Hema department store and bought a pyama, but no sausage
- some events were organised where he would show up, like meet and greets, and of course he would not show up but cancel at the very last moment
- he would spend most of his time at the hotel bar

I'd faint if I saw him

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|