View Single Post
Old 11.11.2014, 08:39 AM   #38206
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
noone knows yet.

got a call from our ministry of economics. got in. i think. from smth i had applied 3 yrs ago. i ll know more tomorrow.

not the ideal position. on the contrary.
the ideal for me in 'my' field, is smth that would involve statistics, generally macroeconomics, smth that will involve minimum contact with people. smth in research. or in risk management.
but have to accept it. of course.
if only to make my parents happy again and for me to be financially independent again. and then we ll see. coz i will have a plan.

my only concern is not to lose myself. because apart from all anxiety and pressure regarding financial insecurity and pressure and pressure, i was really happy with myself. i knew what was important in life.
painting wont stop of course.
some other things will change.

but you know..should check out what that job means first and if its a 100% sure thing. (it is).
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|