Thread: Bike Ridin'!!!
View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 06:33 PM   #11
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
bike to school everyday, bike anywhere else i go in town too. we dont have those cool trails and shit though. just normal suburban america

i did critical mass for awhile too, that is mega fun
i do CM in new york--which, if you haven't heard, involves police chases which include: the cops driving SUV's thru crowds of cyclists, then stopping short and opening their doors into oncoming cyclists; cops on motorscooters who will t-bone and/or intentionally collide with yr wheels to damage yr bike and cuse you to wreck; cops with safety netting who run out of nowhere to net off intersections and tackle cyclists; car and motorcycle chases of cyclists against oncoming traffic and on sidewalks; surveilance by multiple police helicopters; undercover NYPD agent provocateurs who try to get the mass to ride down the FDR Drvie and west side drive; cops with portable angle grinders who illegally cut the lock off of yr bike if you lock up and get away by foot or are at an afterparty; arrests/jail time for traffic violations; etc.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|