View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 04:16 PM   #84
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Originally Posted by Forensic Scene
hey Max, whoever that guy is to the right of you with his girl friend went fucking psycho and started punching some dude behind him in the face. security had to pull that guy out. a girl started to claw at my arm after i asked her politley to stop pushing. people were fucking savage. however it was the best show i have ever been to, despite all the physical drama.

I got right up there to the front for DDN after scuming way past quite a few angry people, I think I saw that whole punch in the face thing. Some real tall gangly guy got real close to me and started pushing me and some 19 yr old girl around next to me. I shouted at him all eyebrows and fuck you's, he looked at me confused, and then he went closer to center stage (This is all right infront of the barricade) I saw some sort of altercation brake out between him and some guy and his girlfriend. But I decided that watching Silver Rocket was way cooler than watching dumb drunk shit. Guy and his girlfriend ended up leaving looking real pissed off. I tried to make room for them. And then I continued bouncing. All in all Hey Joni melted my face.

Hey there,

Forensic man, I witnessed the whole scene too as the "punch thing" went on, and I can tell you might be of help too, becuz this is what we are talking about and what I described before.

Richard, you too could tell that the mf was a drunk asshole just looking for some shit to happen. All I can tell is that the couple of persons involved were superfine people just willing to have some fun, and he had to defend his girl.

As I already said, I would've done the same. It was surreal to me, and I guess it felt the same for so many others, becuz everything was really nuts down there and I didn't really know what to think about it all.