View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 07:01 AM   #63
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
So it wasn't you Jef that was filming yesterday? There was one guy in front, and one on the left balcony. Didn't ask what it was for.
We could have met up if I read this thread earlier, but my PC crashed so I haven't read this board for a couple of weeks.
Anyway, yesterday (12/12) was pretty cool, Great Great Great setlist. stood at thurston's side, completely in front of the speakers. All was great until this Asian guy came standing next to me, stoned as a turtle. He kept on yelling continuously. I tried to ignore him but it didn't work that well. I'm now deaf in my right ear....
The opening acts weren't that bad. The first band I thought it was just the roadies jamming their asses off. I liked Corsano, didn't like the violin and sax though, but I'm not into the freejazz improv whatever. Would have liked the first two acts to play longer ....
The encore was brilliant though, very deafening soundwall with Corsano and the other two, plus the guitarist of the first band, and perhaps some more behind Thurston (couldn't see that part of the stage)

edit: oh so T. lost his shoe, I wondered what he was doing but couldn't see

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|