View Single Post
Old 01.17.2020, 10:23 PM   #24466
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

The latest edition of our (vaguely maligned) family movie nights. No complaints about this, though - how could you have any?

We then ended up watching this on DVD. Fairly bland, but well acted, and the characters are all fairly well-designed. (I'm also mildly embarrassed to note that Ash the hedgehog has basically the exact style I'm after.)

Ah, Toy Story's such a classic at this point, it's almost more a staple than a movie. It actually was the first movie I'd ever seen in a theater. Watched the latest one a few months ago. I'm kind of surprised they managed to keep the series fresh for such a long time. It's an incredibly rare thing.

Hm, never bothered with any of the Illumination movies. Haven't even seen any of the Despicable Me flicks yet. Yeah, I've heard they are mostly very bland. As in they cater to whatever is popular right now without much of a personality of their own and somehow managing to fail upwards in a way that rakes in some cash so they can pump out more of them. So I guess there's at least an inkling of entertainment in them.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|