View Single Post
Old 01.24.2018, 06:50 AM   #77
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yeah dude that's what I was getting at. I'm not even talking about "the music," but "the person" or the "the idea of the person." That's FAMOUS. Kurt is famous.

If I showed my mom a picture of Kanye and said "who's this?" she'd either say Kanye West, or Kim K's husband. She prob wouldn't be able to name a song. But she's know who he IS.

If I showed my mom a pic of MF Doom in his mask, she'd prob guess he was from The Avengers movies or something.

Lol.

Your mom would probably be able to name a song. My mom can. Being an aging liberal academic, she at least hears *about* things like the “Diamonds from SL” remix tackling the diamond trade, or “Blood on the Leaves” audaciously using “Strange Fruit” as a sample.

Also, one year I sent her “Hey Mama” as part of a Mother’s Day gift. Lol.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|