View Single Post
Old 08.12.2012, 07:33 AM   #71
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
But isn't trying to pin down the definitive moment when other people discover how much they enjoy music an indication that you, perhaps, are ''too influenced'' by what you're meant to listen to in relation to them? Maybe it's just me.

Perhaps, although i dont see why that should neccessarily be so, and Im certainly not offended by the insinuation like I might have been a few years ago. It kind of implies that you yourself are pure and free of any societal influences when you experience art and music, you may be a bit Aspergers like that, I dont know, but not feeling a connection with some kind of wider culture/politics when you listen to music sounds a bit Thatcherite if you ask me.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|