View Single Post
Old 12.06.2010, 04:12 PM   #116
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I dunno, I love Water and Frost Eps, the album isn't bad either imo, in that live vid seems pretty obvious to me that the sound guy who recorded the tracks messed things pretty good, sounds like a BAD soundboard recording, I honestly doubt you can say it's their fault.
That said, there's a good chance they suck live anyways, but that's true for loads of band who make records.

no it's their fault,nothing happens within the actual music, and all that's left is a hipster rapper trying hilariously hard to sound like his voice is ten times deeper than it is, his flow is rhythmically pathetic and his lyrics are generic shit that's been done a thousand times before.....but always with a better flow,more charisma and over more interesting production

i think you can say it's their fault
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|