View Single Post
Old 01.24.2018, 01:26 AM   #36
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
LEE RANALDO'S SPANISH TOUR CANCELLED

Unfortunately, Lee Ranaldo’s shows in Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastián scheduled for February 2018 have been canceled. The tickets will be refunded by the platform where they were bought. This is the statement offered by the artist:

“I would like to personally apologize for the cancelation of the upcoming performances. It was an unavoidable circumstance due to the un-availability of a key musician in my ensemble. I did not want to present a show that was of lesser quality than I know I am capable of at the moment, therefore I had no other choice but to do so. I’ll look forward to another opportunity very soon to perform for you. Thank you for your faith in my and I’m terribly sorry for this situation.”

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|