View Single Post
Old 11.11.2007, 04:40 PM   #64
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde1
and i've never listened to them becuz the guys a dick, and i don't listen to bands that have dickheads as the iron fisted ruler.

Well that certainly rules out listening to the Velvet Underground, Sex Pistols or P.I.L., Pussy Galore and John Spencer Blues Explosion, The Melvins, Echo & the Bunnymen, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Miles Davis, and quite a few other groups I can think of who I love despite the fact I probably wouldn't invite the front person into my home.

Meanwhile Eddie Vedder seems like a perfectly nice guy from everything I've heard including from friends who played music with him, but that can't possibly make me put up with his horrendous yarling.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|