View Single Post
Old 03.29.2013, 03:54 PM   #31
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
There may be some that are unpopular on this board particularly, but not outside of it... and vice versa.

I'll just post some that fall into this category altogether.

- John Ford may be the greatest film director of all time. Aside from demonrail, I've never really seen the guy mentioned on here for the most part. That's fine, but he really has directed some of the best films in the history of cinema. The Searchers, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Young Mr. Lincoln, My Darling Clementine, Fort Apache, Cheyenne Autumn, Donovan's Reef, Stagecoach, The Grapes of Wrath... yes, he directed all of those and more!

- All four studio albums by the Pixies are excellent, most people only like their first two (at least on here).

- Sound-Dust is a perfect album.

- Greg Sage is my favorite guitar player.

- I don't care at all for Joss Whedon. Although Cabin in the Woods was a pretty decent film.

- Quentin Tarantino is one of the most overrated film directors of all time. I really don't understand what people see in him. This is what I meant by having an opinion that, in this case, is quite popular on the message board for the most part, but not the most popular outside of it.

I know there are a lot more but whatever.

He's a good director, but Grapes Of Wrath was just shit. Oh and so was The Quiet Man.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|