View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 04:42 PM   #17
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
i bet John Zorn makes a decent living. at least i hope he does. and not that i know much about MERZBOW (i'm sure that's spelt wrong) but i'm going to guess he/she or it makes out alright. i mean. if there are still bands putting out albums (like vinyl) then people must be buying them up. they are all limited. but then again, how many are on the aftermarket and shit where people are selling them at stupid amounts on ebay.

not to go off topic, but it's kinda like how i think that theres got to be a 3rd party person(s) who are related to TMR somehow, and just sell mega rare albums on ebay, just to cash in on that market.

and if Ben Weasel is making $40,000. just imagine how much Joe Queer makes. and that band still tours! where, hasn't Screeching Weasel done fuck all for many years? i dont follow them, just cause i gave up on most of them back in the 90's
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|